7mile is one of the world’s leading specialized logistics companies. With the Head Office for the Oceania region in Shanghai, we have strong networks in each of the major worldwide ports. 7mile International Logistics markets and manages the safe and efficient business services of all forms of cargo between Europe, North America, South America, South-East Asia, Australia and beyond.
Reporting to the Sales/General Manager, this role is focused on sales. Your Primary objective will be develop and maintain close business relationships with Shanghai and interstate customers (and potential customers) and act as their prime point of contact in relation to our services, so that our liftings of cargo are maximized and net contribution increased.
Specific duties of the role include: regular client phone calls and visits, entertaining customers (as appropriate), providing customers with accurate quotes, being the liaison point between customers and 7mile Logistics (local and overseas), providing feedback on sales leads and inquires and proactively obtaining information from customers, competitors and on industry issues, activities and developments to increase business performance.
To be successful in this position you will have:
● Minimum one year experience in Freight Forwarding or Global Logistics Industry (Preferably marketing and sales)
● Age 20 – 35 with a college degree or above
● Marketing knowledge in the Chinese Freight forwarding market and trade
● Demonstrated ability in researching new/potential accounts and working flexibly If you are a highly motivated sales rep, possess the above skills and interested in working in management, the opportunity will be offered for promotion to sales manager.
Customer Service/Sales Support
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide general customer service to existing and potentially new accounts, process orders, liaise with 3rd party warehouses and distribution companies to arrange the storage, packing and delivery of goods and to ensure that customers' order requirements are met. You will update and maintain product costings, reconcile dispatches and invoices daily, provide assistance to the Operating Managers and Sales staff, monitor inventory levels, report on sales trends and assist other members of the team as required.
You must be enthusiastic, motivated, organized and detail-oriented. A willing and professional attitude is essential to your success in this role. You must thrive on providing outstanding customer service to internal colleagues and external clients and possess excellent communication skills. A college degree (or above) and certain English skills are required.
Sea Freight Operator/Manager
The successful candidate must have experience working in FCL and LCL consolidations and you will need to be:
● Aged 20 – 35 with the College Degree or Above
● Proficient in both English Writing and Reading
● Familiar with the Chinese Consolidation market
If you are highly motivated and able to mange daily operations, the opportunity for promotion to Sea Freight Operational Manager will be offered.
Global Logistics Operator/Manager
The Global Logistics Operator will play a key role in terms of effectively managing the logistics relating to procurement, shipping, storage, distribution and inventory levels. This newly created position is ideal for someone looking to make a significant contribution to the organization by providing real benefit to our customers. This role has a strong commercial focus and involves working closely with the senior executive team to shape the logistics strategy for the company. Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management processes across the organization will also be critical.
Suitable candidates are likely to have the following attributes:
Age 20 – 40 with college degree or above
Proven experience in logistics/supply chain management
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Proven high-level negotiation skills at both national and international level
Progressive attitude and the ability to make an impact
● A strong 'make it happen' attitude.This role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the bottom line performance of the business. The opportunity exists for promotion to Overseas Project Manager for honest, experienced and independent operators.
Suitable candidates need to have the following attributes:
● Age 20 – 35 with college degree or above
English Skills are essentially required: CET-6 or Above
Good communication and relationship building skills
Proven experience in overseas communication
Enthusiastic, motivated, organized and detail minded
● A strong “hard-working” attitude
Successful candidates need to have:
● Age 20 – 45 with the College Degree or Above
● Proven relevant Working Experience
● A Strong “hard-working” attitude